Advanced Scuba Training in Bali
Rescue Diver, Emergency First Response, Master Scuba Diver, PADI Dive Courses
Are you ready to expand your diving skills? Do it in Bali!
The following advanced scuba training courses are for those who want to extend their dive training with advanced PADI dive courses.
Emergency First Response
†IDR 154 $£€¥…USD 115 |
This comprehensive primary care and first aid course is suitable for divers and non-divers alike.
Rescue Diver & Junior
†IDR 514 $£€¥…USD 385 |
The PADI Rescue Diver programme develops your knowledge and skills so you can assist other divers.
Master Scuba Diver
The “blackbelt” of recreational diving, Master Scuba Diver is PADI’s highest non-professional recreational diving certification.
Many PADI courses can be done online and this is an ideal way for you to learn. It is entirely flexible for those with busy schedules and you can commit as much or little time to it as you would like.
Dive Course Inclusions:
- PADI Manual (Scuba Diver, Open Water Diver, Advanced Open
Water Diver, Rescue Diver, Deep Diver, Digital UW Photographer,
Enriched Air Diver)
- PADI Certification (all except Divemaster)
- PADI Instructor
- Mask/snorkel, fins/booties, weights/tanks (all courses)
- BCD, reg, wetsuit (Introductory, Scuba Diver, Open Water Diver, Advanced Open Water Diver, Rescue Diver)
- Transport (land and, where applicable, boat)
- Lunch and bottled water
- All local fees, taxes and porterage
- Free use of beach towels