July - September 2022 Bali eNewsletter
Message from Annabel
Dear AquaMarine Diving – Bali Associate
In light of Bali re-opening and seeing that many people have the same/similar questions, I was prompted to write a Blog Post ‘AquaMarine Diving – Bali Today’. Hopefully this will be the start of AMD-B doing regular blogs so that we do a better job of keeping you all updated.
On that subject! I was genuinely surprised (and thrilled) when our PADI Regional Manager, Neil Davidson, presented AMD-B with an award for ‘Outstanding Contribution to Ocean Health’. It’s so good to feel AMD-B’s efforts and commitment have been noticed 😊
Finally, please remember to check AMD-B’s (very!) Special Offer to support PADI Women’s Dive Day (Sat 16 July) – it’s valid until 30/06/23, our 2022 Mola-Mola (Ocean sunfish) Specials, and what we have planned for AWARE Week (17-25 Sept).
I could keep writing but I think it’s all covered elsewhere in this July-Sept eNews!
Hope to see you here in Bali later this year 😊
Bali Diving Specials, Deals, and Events
Valid: 01 July – 30 September 2022 unless stated otherwise
Multiple Day Trip Package
Book 3 Day Dive Trips:
Receive 20% discount on Day Trip Rates;
(applied on 3rd Diving Day, for all dives).
Quote: e-Newsletter DT 2022-2
Macro & Pelagic 3 days / 2 nights / 9 dives
Day 1: Diving in the Blue Lagoon Area for macro
Days 2-3: Diving at Nusa Penida, inc Mola-Mola (Ocean sunfish) sites and Manta Point
Accom The Watergarden Resort & Spa, Candidasa
Quote: e-Newsletter Safari 2022-2
2 days / 4 dives
Quote: e-Newsletter PADI Course 2022-2
AMD-B’s 23st Birthday
AMD-B will be 23 years old on 18 Sept!
To celebrate: 23% OFF everything (except other Specials!) on our website:
Day Trips, PADI Courses, Discover Scuba Diving, Snorkelling, Safaris (dive/accom packages)
Valid until 30 Sep 2022
Quote: e-Newsletter AMD-B Birthday 2022-2
- International Day of Friendship (30 Jul): 2-for-1 for PADI Discover Scuba Diving bought between 29 Jul – 31 Jul 2022 and valid for use until 30 Jun 2023.
- Indonesian Independence Day (17 Aug): Every Indonesian citizen or KITAS holder booking a Day Trip on 17 Aug will receive a 2-4-1 voucher to use on your next Day Trip with us.
- World Clean-up Day (17 Sep):10% off PADI Dive Against Debris Specialty Course with Day Trip valid 16 – 18 Sep 22.
AWARE Week Special
Join AMD-B to “do some good!”
and take PADI Specialties!
Valid: 17 – 25 Sep 2022
2022 Intern Progress
Divemaster Internship Apr – Jun Progress
Dhona is doing very well – settling into AMD-B’s team, learning the basics of working in a dive company, as well as working towards PADI Divemaster.
April to June, she completed her PADI Open Water, Advanced OW, Emergency First Response (EFR) and is currently close to completing her Rescue Diver course. July and August, she will take the Divemaster programme.
'Outstanding Contribution to Ocean Health' Award
Neil Davidson, PADI Regional Manager, presented AMD-B with an award for ‘Outstanding Contribution to Ocean Health’.
PADI created the award specially for AMD-B because we continued doing our Monthly DAD/Clean-ups throughout the pandemic.
Well done us 😊
AquaMarine Diving – Bali is currently hiring for a full-time position: Native English Speaker: Dive Travel Consultant.
If you fulfil the requirements, please send your application with covering letter, CV, expected salary and available start date to HRD@AquaMarineDiving.com.
All Special Offers for Bali Diving Must be Booked in Advance
Special Offers on this page are for diving in Bali.
- Bali Diving Specials on this page must be booked in advance.
- You can book any time to dive in the months shown.
- Monthly special offers for diving in Bali are valid for the entire month unless otherwise specified.
- Only for new bookings; available for single divers with min 2 participants.
- Subject to space/Instructor availability; excludes gear rental (unless stated otherwise).
- PADI Specialties do not include diving fee or gear.
- Accommodation (where stated) is double/twin share; subject to availability at time of booking.
Beyond Bali Offers
Read our Beyond Bali eNews for Discounts, Free Flights, Free Diving and more for diving throughout Indonesia.
† Disclaimer: We are required by law to display prices in IDR (Indonesian Rupiah). IDR prices are divided by 10,000. Click the $£€¥… link beside each price to display the price in your currency. Exchange rates are updated once per day. Today the rate used is 1 IDR = 0.000065 USD (1 USD = 15,304 IDR). These values are provided for informational purposes only. Please contact us to verify exact prices.