Learn to Dive in Bali!
Introduction to Diving, Scuba Refresher, PADI Dive Courses
Want to learn to dive in Bali?
The following scuba diving courses are for those who have never tried diving before, and divers who wish to get their first PADI dive certifications. Learn to dive with our selection of exclusive AquaMarine Diving – Bali and PADI dive courses.
1 Day Introductory
†IDR 194 $£€¥…USD 140 |
Discover scuba diving with our special 1 Day Introductory Adventure Diving Programme. Ideal for divers who don’t have time for a full PADI dive course but want to see what Bali has to offer underwater.
†IDR 478 $£€¥…USD 345 |
PADI Scuba Diver and PADI Junior Scuba Diver pre-entry level courses certify you to dive anywhere, to a maximum depth of 12m, under the supervision of a PADI professional.
Open Water Diver
†IDR 686 $£€¥…USD 495 |
As a certified PADI Open Water Diver or PADI Junior Open Water Diver you have the freedom to dive independently with a buddy anywhere in the world.
Advanced Open Water
†IDR 575 $£€¥…USD 415 |
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course will help you fine-tune your diving skills, increase your abilities and experience, all while exploring Bali’s best dive sites.
|Dives||pool or 1|
†IDR 42 $£€¥…USD 30 |
Scuba Refresher is designed for certified divers who haven’t dived for a while. Review your dive skills before going fun diving or taking a PADI course. Our Day Trip fee not included.
More PADI Dive Courses
Already a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver? Are you ready to expand your diving skills? Do it in Bali!
Check out our Advanced and PADI Specialty Courses.
Dive Course Inclusions:
- PADI Manual (Scuba Diver, Open Water Diver, Advanced Open Water Diver, Rescue Diver, Deep Diver, Digital UW Photographer, Enriched Air Diver)
- PADI Certification (all except Divemaster)
- PADI Instructor
- Mask/snorkel, fins/booties, weights/tanks (all courses)
- BCD, reg, wetsuit (Introductory, Scuba Diver, Open Water Diver, Advanced Open Water Diver, Rescue Diver)
- Transport (land and, where applicable, boat)
- Lunch and bottled water
- All local fees, taxes and porterage
- Free use of beach towels