Raja Ampat Biodiversity
Raja Ampat Biodiversity – World’s Richest Coral Reefs
According the WWF, Raja Ampat is home to the richest coral reefs on earth, due to this fact, Raja Ampat Biodiversity is outstanding with
- More than 1,300 species of coral reef fish
- Five species of rare and endangered sea turtles including the hawksbill sea turtle
- More than 600 species of hard coral within the Bird’s Head Seascape, 75% in the entire world
- 13 marine mammals species, including the dugong
- 700 species of mollusk, including at least 7 giant clam species
- 57 species of mantis shrimp within the Bird’s Head Seascape
It’s no surprise the area is famous among experienced divers as one of the top liveaboard destinations in the world.
We frequently offer discounted trips in our Beyond Bali eNews (newsletter, including both Raja Ampat liveaboards and resorts. Review our current eNews page, and sign up to receive our monthly announcements so you’ll be the first to know about new offers in Raja Ampat and elsewhere throughout Indonesia.
hhhRead the Current Beyond Bali eNews
Book Your Raja Ampat Trip
Book your next SCUBA diving trip with AMD-B and let us surprise you with the freebies on offer. Ask us about our current exclusive offers.Book a Trip to Raja Ampat
Leave a Reply